Wednesday 11 August 2010

Flat 9

Today we met some new neighbours who moved in last night, 3 dutch boys from Flat 9 (the flat opposite ours). They're really nice; We took the bus into town with them to meet Aleksi our student tutor, who showed us around our new school (which is SO NICE!! I can't wait to start studying). We also got our monthly bus pass and went for a (non-alcoholic) drink before searching a second hand shop for goodies, I got an amazing knitted bear jumper!
When we got home I tidied my room out properly so everything has a place, also nicked some photos off Leigh to put on my walls until I get some posted out from my Mam - my room looks much better now!! Not so bare and homesickly.

Tomorrow we're going to go to one of the lakes to have a little swim, hopefully. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: